Additionally, (if you are not in the know) last year Dave and I decided to move to Buffalo, Wyoming to be close to my mother and father, Peggy and Jerry Sanders. We soon found ourselves a little closer than initially intended as we have now chosen to permanently reside in their basement! My mother has been battling metastasized colon cancer for over 6 years now. She is the strongest, most tenacious, faithful, intelligent, and loving smartass I have ever met. My father is the most eccentric, adventurous, intelligent, creative, and loving bullshitter I have also ever run across. (don't let me forget whiskey connoisseur!) How could we not choose to spend every moment enjoying their company and as well as providing them with the support, love and companionship that they so caringly provided to my brothers and me? Therefore, you will also have the opportunity to read my nattering on the pros and cons of intergenerational living, as we have taken to calling it! My mother has repeatedly threatened to be a guest blogger, so you get to look forward to that. I certainly do!
"When life's strong winds come blowing, bend with them and let go. By bending, you will become stronger in new places. By letting go, you will be making room for the new and the better." -Karen Salmonsohn

okay, so two words. Kick and Ass. Love it!!!!!!
ReplyDelete